When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, September 5, 2009

ZEE PLAN

Right now I am going to go start water for oatmeal for the kids then while it is heating I will get dressed and plug in teh hair straightener. I need to get fixing my hair down pat. (yes I am insane thanks.). I will get the kids their oatmeal while it heats up. then go to town with it.

Once I get bored and admit defeat I will start cleaning.

My ultimate goal for today is all of teh clothes organized.

Lesser goal is dishes done and table cleared off.

We are having a big supper tonight of whole chicken, carrots and baked potatoes.

Before that happens I will be beating my children to death and burying the bodies.

hahaha
(glare)
hahaha
(glare)

I think I start alot of sentences like this but I really think that if my home were organized then the kids would be better behaved.

I need to take inventory of the little people stuff. Thats first to go. noone plays with it beyond throwing it around. I am going to pack the barbies in the shed too. Samara cant handle having them in her room neatly so theyll be gone. I will be packing her pet shop animals in a little box or basket and thats all she will have. Donavan will have his trucks in a basket. In the living room will be mega blocks. I like blocks and theyre easy to clean up.

Christmas is in 3-4 months which means I have that long to suddenly decide that the kids deserve new things. I plan on staying in control of xmas this year. listing what I buy and what I intend to get for everyone. I already have ideas for Kev but I cant buy for him until last minute becuase he might randomly decide at anytime that he wants XXXXXXXXXX and buy it.

I would like to watch a movie today too... and possibly some outdoors time for the kids.

GUess I should get to it.

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

i have been wanting to watch the POlar Express for weeks now....

and I WILL watch it...

Chat n chew doesnt start till two mondays from now..

:(

I hear ya on the little people front... I have invested 40 bucks in it and she doesnt care ...

I am the only one that wants to play with it...

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products