When we do, we try to do good...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

THIS IS WHY I AM INSANE!

Actually it would be impossible to pinpoint.

I think if I won a million dollars I would feel better... LOL. Instantly.

Nah.

(Though I'd feel good)...

gooder even...

We are going to get a laptop soonish (as soon as I can justify it... LMAO) and then I will no longer have the "what are the kids doing behind me or in the other room" problem... Ill have eyes everywhere.

I JUST WANT MY OWN COMPUTER... personal size. is that a crime? really? didnt think.

I also want my very own owned home. That would be great. Preferably in the valley... Becuase I love it there...

I would visit and people could come for the weekend and visit me. Picture it. lovely isnt it?
I think I would be happier that way.

I would be ALOT happier if the van was running. And my list was done.

list, you ask?

I make alot of lists...

  1. fix van
  2. samara totally outfitted for school plus her fees paid in full and milk ordered and pictures paid for
  3. a couple hundred dollars to buy kev sneakers and myself and the kids new clothes
  4. a new pet. HINT HINT... allowed by the landlord..
  5. another bedroom
  6. a clean house
  7. a dishwasher
  8. a laptop
  9. a day off everyweek from evil children
  10. an evening off every 2 weeks even...

Lets stop at 10...

so my steps to it:

  1. Call the mechanic person my friend knows and see if he will work on the van
  2. doing it Tuesday I just hate not being prepared, i shoiuld be and in my world there is NO EXCUSE! I AM DISGUSTED WITH ME ON THIS.
  3. Save adn perhaps in october? Though Kev needs shoes before that because all he has are flipflops.
  4. mwhahahahhahaha I have an action plan.
  5. save our money then when visa is paid off start searching.
  6. FRICKING DO IT JACKASS
  7. Once we have another bedroom I am planning on having room for a dishwasher then GETTING ONE.
  8. Ill squeeze it in.
  9. I am going to call the day care again and AGAIN inquire.
  10. Once the van is ready again Ill work it out.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products