When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yes I am Blogging Again.

Housetraining is going great. The only time I am having a problem with so far is early morning. He pees right away but doesnt poop for a few minutes. today was the second day in a row where I took him, tried to wait and he pooped in the house in the end. Samara said she wouldnt mind taking him in the morning so voila a solution. And maybe a good responsibility for her?

Just called my friendly local dog sitter who is working right now. Friday is my last day at the wandlyn working (more on that later). Rocky is so young and constantly talked to while someone is home that as soon as noone is home he cries and cries. It would be so sad for him to be home all day friday (from 8:30-9ish until at least 3) with noone to take him out and at least keep up a pretense of the housetraining. {which led me to stab myself in the hand while Kevin was stressing me out about it yesterday while i was stabbing potatoes to "bake" in the microwave... which caused me to freak out about all of the important stuff that i mave have punctured with my potatoe incrusted bread knife... More on that later...}

Hey its later...

So I am going to be providing childcare to my brother in law for his disabled 17 year old daughter. It is better money and I would prefer it to the manual labour at the hotel haha. I will be dealing with feeding tubes and changing her bum and exercising her and talking to her as stimulation.
It will be more flexible. I will be able to take Mr. Donavan with me. Right now bob isnt working and neice isnt in school until they get a battery for her feeding pump so it will be flexible to give him a couple hour break. Once she is in school then I will see her onto the bus at 20 to 9 then be free until 2 when it is time to get her off the bus. then until about 4.

yay me.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products