When we do, we try to do good...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

It is Father's day today so Happy Father's day to all of the good fathers out there... The not so good ones? Better luck next year ;)

Samara's biological picked her up this morning. He falls into the latter category. Better luck next year I hope. They are gone to the zoo and Kevin is gone to work so it's just the little guy and I. Got some cleaning to do I guess. LOL.

Donavan's birthday is coming up soon and we still have no idea what to get him. It is driving me insane. We are going to go tomorrow afternoon and have a look. maybe something will stand out and then we can pick it up on Friday.

Samara's Preschool Graduation is tomorrow night. :):) She is such a big girl! I am not going to get her a new outfit for it (though I would like to) becuase we are so incredibly broke right now. LOL. At the end of the month we will buy her something cool for grading. :):) Big girl school is coming so soon.

Ugh... I ahve to go save my big guy from whatever he is getting into.

Bye

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products