When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MOTHER *BLEEPER*

Well my dryer officially is broken. Son of a... gun? Ugh. Is it the Gods of power conservation at work? Or just my luck? Seems like my luck lately. It is not supposed to rain tonight or tomrrow so I will be hanging out the load that I was trying to dry, I guess. Hopefully I can work something out with a friend of mine's boyfriend who knows dryers... Hopefully.

Tomorrow is the last Snuggle bugs at maggies place. It is starting a bit later than usual and ending a bit later too, There will be a BBQ. YUM. I am so excited. LOL. I am going to miss going all summer though. Plus tehre will be no more Thursday for us becuase Donavan is going to be EAR friday and technically it is only until 1 year. :(:(

Kevs sister's bf Randy says he thinks that the dryer is just a fuse in teh basement... He will be around tomorrow to see. Pray for me... I cant spend all summer hanging clothes out that high window and bringing bugs back in. UGH.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products