When we do, we try to do good...

Friday, June 27, 2008

In The Spirit Of Truely Kissing and Making Up...

Here are the why's of my love, lust and affection for Kevin. ;) Hold the cheese, the man himself will be reading...

Which leads us to 1...

He reads my blogs. Sure it is probably either in the hopes of this topic (haha) or more likely to MOCK ME MERCILESSLY. But nonetheless.

2...

(Can't think of anything... Sorry Kev...)

His take charge way of pushing the stroller. Way manly :):) I would almost call it sexy ;)

3...

Helpless as a baby kitten... Case in point... BIG FIGHT last words said doors shut firmly... and he sticks his head back in to ask ME where HIS hat is... (I am looking at it right now.)

4...

He calls me from work ;) Because he misses me... ;)

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products