When we do, we try to do good...

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Seriously

This no sleep sucks.
I would like to have a positive thing to right in here but when you are this tired its impossible... The past few nights I have been ready for bed at like, 8... Just teh act of stumbling across the room makes me want to hurl.

And to make matters more... fun... Samara instantly hones in on when I am tired and crabby and starts acting out in every way she can think of. Everything she knows she will get yelled at for, she does. We started today with her trying to follow me to teh bathroom. (I hate that, she is at an age now where she understands PRIVACY). then as soon as I am out she went and grabbed her balloon... and started playing catch right beside me loudly. (she knows that A) kev is sleeping in the next room and she has to be a little quiet in the dining room, and B) I hate balloons. All day yesterday we had the "discussion" In the end I told her to take it to her room...) So why go and get it as soon as today starts? Seriuosly, new day isnt new rules...
and now while I type this she has been on the couch coloring and screaming everytime donavan touches her. All I can think is that it is the last day of school for her and after monday if she acts up she can take time inher room, and if she throws a fit she can go for an afternoon nap. Yay for free afternoons.

And I just rememebred that later I ahve to take my buggy clothes off the line...

grrrrrr

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products