When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So excited!

We're all packed besides fridge items and the camera batteries that I am charging as we speak... I type.

A lady is supposed to come this morning toget the baby clothes I put on Kijiji. Theres 1 lady who offered 40 on the elliptical (i was going to put 70 but i just want it gone at this point.) i havent heard back from her after i said i would take the 40. I had another woman message me afterward saying she wanted it would pay the 50 on it and pick it up friday. So YAY! its gone regardless ;) I can start planning for that space.

Well... I gotta go get tidying my livingroom. I want to come home to a clean house. My bathroom is scrubbed and alot of clothes got put away yesterday :)

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products