When we do, we try to do good...

Friday, April 17, 2009

Bonne Fete A Moi!!!

I am officially 24! (I figured if I blogged it then I might MAYBE remember my own age this year. Last year was a little too wierd!)

Angela brought me over a cake adn some cupcakes she bakesd for me yesterday for my birthday! She is such a thoughtful person. :):)

Kev is still sleeping, he wants to spend mucho money getting me what I want so he is waiting until tuesday to get me a gift :D:D Sounds good to me. LOL. Samara wished me happy birthday when I dropped her off at the crossing guard.

Donavan... is donavan. haha.

More packing today. I think I am going to go through my books again before I put them away for good (or for moving to our trailer to be mwahaha). It is a good time to go through my collection and see what I am missing for authors and series's. There are always books that I wanted but forgot to buy and such.

A book I ordered from coles is in so maybe I can talk my handsome man into a walk later. Samara is in school :)

The countdown is on, 13 days! 13 days deb!!!! 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tawnya was over yesterday and we got a good bit done in the kitchen and then the bathroom shelves. Now we are just figuring out what is coming and going and such. I think I am down to 2 boxes (lol) so Ill need more of those for sure, sherry said shell bring me some after work so its the waiting game there ;)

I am really waiting for the ceiling to crash, you know that scary feeling where everything is falling into place AHHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

HAPPY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products