When we do, we try to do good...

Sunday, April 5, 2009

If I Dont Update I Can't Complain That Noone Else Does!

GRRR what a cranky morning. Donavan woke up and immediatly started crying... and crying... and crying. I got him some tylenol and then threw myself at the computer in an attempt to wake up. LOL. Now I am kind of dressed and kind of awake. I am planning to go to the kitchen, clear a spot for the coffee perk and get at it. First I am starting with folding laundry. I need to find and wash my black tank thing. I think Sherry and Tawnya and I are hitting teh gym today and if I even want to think about jogging etc then I need more support for the ladies. After the laundry has been started I will clean the livingroom. Mucho cleaning to do. After teh livingroom comes the kitchen. I want to make some chocolatey chunk cookies and coconut macs today. Big plans for me who hates cooking and baking. Supper tonight will be spegetti and garlic cheese bread. Yum.

I ahve packed most of teh boxes my good buddy got for me. Believe it or not the books around here have filled at least 5 boxes so far. I eventually need to go through the bags and boxes of books I havent read yet and weed out books I have no interst in reading.

Kev and I have a date planned next week for the fast and furious. he isnt intereted in seeing it but since I am not the type to force a boyfriend to see a chick flick I htink he has decided to give in a bit. It could be worse for him. Mwahahaha.

What else to say?????? Ummmmm....

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

The gym?

awesome..!!!

Yesterday I bought a heavy bag to beat on...

:)

boxes! boxes!!!!

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products