When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh What A Beautiful Morning!

I asked samara to close off the kitchen and bathroom and keep half a 5 year old eye on donavan so I didnt have to pull myself up just yet (At 7AM). And I laid there adn donavan ran in and out and I planned and plotted.

I was thinking!!!

I need a way to get samara across town to school everyday for a couple weeks to a month once we move. I am not going to yank her away from friends and her first real teacher at the end of the year. New school next year, not midway (I always hated midway yanking). I want a bike for summer... WELL, I could get a bike and trailer to haul children the 5th when we get paid!!!! I will get samara to school and get exercise pulling the 2 kids daily. GO ME! Now I am more excited than before. Its the little engine that could attitude. I think I can I think I can!!!

I am out of boxes, sherry didnt get to the boxes yesterday but she is doing it today and my parents are supposed to drop in with my birthday gift today so I am going to see if theyll help me get boxes. I am so proud of how I am doing packing. So far I havent deviated from my plan to keep boxes organized at all.

While I wait for boxes I have big plans.

I am going to charge my camera batteries nwhile I go through the kids toys. Once it is charged I will take pictures of the toys worth selling, I also have a big bag of clothes of donavan that Im thinking about putting on kijiji. Normally I am a big fan of hand me downs but I am planning on saving for somethign big... TV BIG. FLAT SCREEN TV BIG. MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA. And every doller helps big! I am so fricking excited!

How could anyone stay sad or tired on a glorious day like today!?!?!?????!?!?!?!?!?!

My washer is banging in teh background adn the sound is screaming, "GO LISA!!! YOU ROCK!!! GET SOMETHING DONE!!!!"

There is a half full of blankets box in the hallway calling for me to go through our clothes. Leave out outfits for 12 days and pack teh rest. How many pairs of jammies does everyone need, really?

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

moving really lit a fire under yer ass eh?

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products