When we do, we try to do good...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Flauntingggg

;)

I just put in the turkey. I named him Gibblitt.

Donavan is repairing his shopping cart and I am on the computer listening to music. All that she wants just came on. I tidied the kitchen some last night. I think I prefer cleaning in the evening.

I have high hopes of date night going forward tonight as planned. Some time out with Mr O'Regan will be nice.

Dreamt last night that we broke up but were both living with sherry in different bedrooms and leading seperate lives... Then teh dream became something about bootleg sex toys... I kid you not. Very wierd stuff... Is my subconsious telling me to dump kev and invest in vibrators? Hmmm... That might be worth looking into.

(joking.)

((or am i?))

Kay enough of that.


Next song is:

Hollaback girl... skipped it. Then slow shania twain one. Skipped. Sober by pink is actually playing.

Watched lie to me last night. Cant wait for 2 week til its on again. When oh when will someone confront her about her husband? UGH.

I need to get more organized. I was up early this morning btu still late egtting samara to school. Sheesh.

1 comment:

SinlessTouch said...

dreaming about sex toys? humm...sounds good!

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products