When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

TodoToday

:)

I made up a new word...

My todotoday includes

Charge teh batteries to the camera.

do 3 sinks of dishes. (to free up counter space of course.)

Blow out eggs. None of us really like hard boiled eggs and the idea of leaving them out like my family always did on Easter grosses me out so we blow teh eggs out and then paint the shells. Theyre very breakable but samara was awesomely gentle last year and I think only 1 got broken.

Making cookies with the blown out eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should get to these things soon. Terry's birthday is today and I wanted to include some cookies in his gift.

I absolutly need a shower today and I would like to lay down for a little bit when Kev gets up. I am really sleepy and I would hate to spend my day this way.


I tried my new tea last night, MMMMMMM it was delicious.

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

blowing out eggs!!!!

i forgot all about doing that!!!

i better buy some eggs though...

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products