When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, April 13, 2009

The More I Blog...

The less I hvae to say.


LOL


Kev is back to work (I work tomorrow and Wednesday.) I really want to get something big done while he is gone today. I plan on making Chili (Which is always pretty big LOL). I want to do our dvd shelves. It has been awhile since theyre were neat so why not. Plus I would like to go through our clothes. We all have FAR more than we need. FARRRR MORE. If we had less clothes then less would ahve to be put away. LOL.

I would also like to get our fridge cleared out.

Those are my plans.

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

i am still a blog ahead of you today...

but you definately have been blogging more!!!

:)

after my kids watch little einstines we are going out to buy more ammo for teh nerf guns...

good luck with your clothes and chili!!!

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products