When we do, we try to do good...

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Look At Me Go!

WOO HOOOO

Got all of the stuffed toys down from the shelf and gone through. I filled 1 clear bag with special ones and put it on the pile then got a great start on Samara's closet. I snuck in some block play with donavan and went through Samara's barbie box. There is so much barbie stuff floating aorund I think I am going to leave that ones out. I am thinking Ill put the kids other toys in packing boxes and use the totes for blankets and clothes etc. :):)

Dishes to be done and I want to go through the junk still in the livingroom :):)

After a nice game of dynomite. :)

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

your blog gave me goosebumps and made me want to clean house!!!!!!!!

:)

woot woot!

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products