When we do, we try to do good...

Sunday, April 26, 2009

This Blog Silence Deafens Me

Is that even how you spell deafen? Looks too weird.

Had my ladies over last night for drinks! Super fun! I got super smashed. I find that occasionally I have teh urge to go out and drink and make a fool of myself. And I find that if I plan an occasion where I can do that then I can curb the desire for a long time. Here what it comes down to. I hate being drunk and I hate eing hungover. And I SUPER hate going to bed drunk. SO when I start feeling like everyone else ym age is out partying and I am stuck home all the time wasting my youth then all it takes if 1 evening of overdrinking and being ill to make me thankful that I am more mature than those who do that. So thank you hangover. I can go back to being a social drinker.

Packing is going well. I am really seeing a difference now. The computer desk adn area is still the same but everything else is A-1.

:)

Well, Kev wants the computer so I am going to go start supper. Shake n bake chicken and mashed potates with boiled veggies. I am going to tape some boxes and try to get a little less freaking out adn a little more Zen... Like my new lucky bamboo.

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

did you win the lotto?

are you holding out on us???

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products