When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Let's Try This Again

Another day another to do list. I tell ya, the work never ends.

No call yesterday (:( ) Maybe today??? (CROSSES FINGERSSSS) Ah well. Regardless. Thanks to Deb there are boxes here so I have been tryig the whole "put it out to the universae" thing. I am organizing by packing things that dont need to be out basically. I put all of the knick knacks from the dining room in a box and I started in Samara's closet organizing things there. Today I am going to tidy the livingroom and and box up my papers and binders and workbooks and such. Things that are there as a refernce but not often used. Then more Samara's room and I asm thinking kitchenware that isnt often used. (we all have that stuff eh. haha). I am thinking about re-subscribing to the paper as my next step becuase even if we dont get a call I want to be on it completely. I am tired fo teh attitude that we are stuck here/ catching up/ etc. Nope. If the oportunity knocks I am jumping all over it. And with my new resolve I am embracing some facts. a) We have 2 cats and b) we do want a dog someday. SO tehre world. LOL. That sint to say that things arnt negotiable. LOL. I am just at a point where I am sick of feeling like I shouldnt do things (like turbo jam) becuase we have neighbours beneath us. I would like to be able to take my kids out to the yard without going down a flight of stairs and dealing with lack of yard and no safety there.

Arnt I terrible, using my blog as a means not ot clean!?!?

Clarlotte is supposed to be coming this afternoon. I am so excited. If she can help me with my dicipline problems then great. My kids think I am a joke. Samara definatly doesnt respect me. for example we never go to a store without kev. Samara never bugs for a treat. yesterday at price chopper was the first time I ahve dealt with "can you buy me a treat?" "no" "why not, please, I want one, why not why not whynot." etc in forever. It was scary and annoying.

Donavan is dancing to sharing the night together by dr hook... HAHA funny. I got him singing the mini mini mini miniwheats song too.

Started watchig te Sex and the City movie last night. I ahve about a half hour left. it is LONG. I love it though!!! I miss the show. I used to watch it religiously before Kev.

This is turning into a long one, isnt it?

Kev and I bought feather pillows (he is pillow obsessed). I hate mine. I am going to trade my feather one for his other regukar one I think. The feather one hurts my neck.

Well Ive run out of topics. Off to clean.

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

kyle is also obsessed with pillows...

strange hunh...

I have NEVER watched an episode of sex in the city... would teh movie make any sense?

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products