When we do, we try to do good...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

:)

Yesterday was such a great day I had to blog about it...

Starting with the night before:

Kev had a couple guys down to have some beer. I was bored out of my tree alot of the time but it wasnt that bad I guess. Any excuse to stay up late and have people around.

Yesterday morning Kev came in and woke me up at around twenty to 8 in the morning. He was up so he figured I must be too, right??? He wanted to go for breakfast and maybe stop by angela's yardsale (way out by the soccer fields...). We got up, chucked donavan in the stroller and headed out. Sherry'shairdresser neighbor/ friend was haveing a yardsale too so we figured we would head up by there and take a look. I spent about 5 bucks...

The highlights:

-Fur Real friends kitty for a quarter. it has batteries in it and it works. It is about the size of Valentine and reallly looks like him... Ive gone to tell "him" to get off the table a few times last night... Donavan keeps hauling it to the catfood/ water to "feed" it... So cute.
-walking barbie dog.
-3 books, bus driver from the black lagoon, corderoy, and a kids bible story book.
-2 anne geddies pictures. a small one of a baby sleeping on a high pile of towels. I put that in the bathroom on top of the shelf thing. the other is bigger and it is the teddy bears picnic. I hung that in Donavan's room by his bed.
-a wiggles guitar
-some fairy wings

Then we headed to mcdonalds for breakfast. It wasnt bad. LOL. what you get is what you get.

After mcD's we walked (in the scorching heat) to Brentwood to Angelas yardsale. Kev got a few vhs's and I got a beauty and the beast sheet for samara's bed, a cabbagepatch bear (Furkids or whatever) in great condition with ALL of her clothes, and a book by Tami Hoeg that I havent read yet. Yay.

Then to Walmart where we got kev a new pair of shorts finally. Then the mall where we met up with Kelly and had a fast chat. then A&W for lunch/ SO FREAKING expensive but i love it in there. LOL.

We stayed home the rest of teh day :):)

Today some cleaning... starting with more clothes to hang out. Yay,,,, :P

1 comment:

Carol said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, feel free to come back anytime. I'm sure Gordon Ramesey will end up making more appearances.

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products