When we do, we try to do good...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am in Serious Danger

Of killing someone

It is SO freaking hot in here I want to scream. And Samara WILL NOT LET ME BE! ARRGGGGG. Plus Donavan dropped a glass earlier and im pretty sure samara stepped ona tiny sliver. Too small for the tweezers. I tried and tried im not even sure theres anythign there...

She is ina warm tub right now to try to soak ehr foot. I am going to go wash her hair ina sec.

Kev is working close tonight. My big plans include:

PUTTING THESE KIDS TO BED!

Taking a GOOD shower

Arranging my new tv stand and getting it ready for kev to put the tv on. YAY!


Maggies place this morning for a kids cooking program. samara and I made guacamole. I HATE GUACAMOLE. LOL. there was other cool stuff. The program was "Thinking Outside teh Lunchbox". Im so excited about making lunches for samara in September :)

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products