When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, July 21, 2008

CLEANING CLEANING

I hate cleaning, I never finish anything.

It is so hot in here I want to PUKE.

I am bored and crabby.

Maggies place tomorrow. It is a fun day where you pretty much spend the day with your kid but i dont think ill be aving a good time... A girl i know caught me in a "i cant say no" situation. She asked if i was going. I said yes, if im signed up for it. then she said she was asking becuase she was going to see if i would "watch" her daughter during it so she could take her son to an appt. Yay. I get to play babysitter to her wildly active dicipline-free child who is JUST potty trained while ATTEMPTING to have a "good" time with my own children while chasing them. I should ahve said no, i wasnt going but i missed 2 already adn I know samara misses it.

Ugh.

2 comments:

Debra-Dawn said...

ug... what did you sign up for?

:)

I need to get down there more...

Lisa said...

I signed up for everything... save me from the house!

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products