When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Taken from deb who got it from kim

1. I've come to realize that my legs... are aparently not as big as i think... but i still think theyre huge

2. I've come to realize that my job... is too much for 1 lazy procrastinator

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I have entirely too much fun

4. I've come to realize that I need... to pee really badly

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost... alot of energy

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when... i want a snack and tehres nothing

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk... it is time for bed

8. I've come to realize that money... deserves far more respect than i give it

9. I've come to realize that certain people... need to be informed they are annoying... but not by me

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...myself and a little bit mroe

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on… Ummm????

12. I've come to realize that my mom... is insane

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...STUPID

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... I should have gone back to bed

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I should ahve just gone to sleep HAHA

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about... going to pee

17. I've come to realize that my dad... is dead.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on facebook... there is never anything new

19. I've come to realize that today… is teh first day of the rest of my life?

20. I've come to realize that tonight... big brother is on

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow... is going to eb a VERY GOOD DAY

22. I've come to realize that I really want to....get this apartment organized.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products