When we do, we try to do good...

Sunday, November 30, 2008

At The Endddddd

Had a great time at my "party" I am planning another in December I think. On a Saturday night this time I think. Hopefully everyone will be able to make it again.

I finished rug number 2. Number 1 was a red bird to see if I had the attention span to finish one. I did. Number 2 is for my parents for xmas to go on the wall. It was a rose using wool and wooly yarn. It turned out awesome. Today I am going to draw up number 3. My Ode to Kelly. LOL. I think as soona s i pull apart my new black coat and the brown I will probably borrow Donna's machine to cut it all. I have 4 pairs of scizzors and in that only 1 pair is usable becuase teh others are SO DULL from cutting wool.

Bought an Art Attack with Neil Buchannon book yesterday SCORE. I cant wait to get some paint and try some crafts out with Samara. Shes been copying a few 1 dimentionally the last 2 days. Creative bugger.


Bought 2 new bras from Additionelle friday. size G38! My actual measured size is H36 but they didnt ahve it so they improvised. I want to post NICE BOOBIE/ bra pictures but would that cross a line? HAHA who knows. Im so proud of the girls right now. HAHA.

Well I should go put pants on. Henri and her kiddies are coming to walk to mcdonalds with us. I realized i have a pack of those coupons abd they expire today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm scared to see what size I actually am...lol. I've always to though...haha.

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products