When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Day Like Many Others...

Except today I had subway. MMMM SUBWAY.

Maggies place this morning for you make the difference. As I take this program for the 3rd time I realize that I rock this parenting biz. I dont need to learn any of it (again) becuase I already know. The program teaches about being more in touch with your kids, sharing new experiences and making the most of your time together. One of teh lessons if to make the important words stand out. And I so do. Such as, "Donavan dont hit your SISTER with that plastic bat, hit your DAD." See, important words.

After Maggies Place I came home (So exciting... I know). When it was time to pick samara up one of my better off friends was practicing the biblical lesson, more blessed to give than recieve. She brought over 3 bags of pantry items and some tissue. It was such an awesome thing for her to do. She also gave someone SOMETHING (shes got a strong newfie accent sometimes and occasionally I have been known to nod like I understand, case in point, today) and she gave another friend some books that her children would like. She is such a good friend, would do anything for a person :) More people should be like her!

Once Samara was home I tidied a bit. Samara was starving and having a pickyfit too so though she was huingry she would NOT accept the choice of sandwich I gave her. Aparently she didnt eat her chips for her lunch snack. Why I asked? The teacher would let her becuase she wouldtn eat her sandwich. Well hurray teacher. About time someone stood up to her picky, spoiled eating habits (besides me). Maybe next time she will eat the sandwich I lovingly in a hurry pack for her in teh morning 3 minutes after she SHOULD have left for school. Anywho... In short I wasnt sure what teh appropriate response was.... be angry that the teacher wouldnt let her eat teh snack I sent for her to enjoy at lunchtime or use it as a lesson to MZ PRISSYEATER that unlike what nanny teaches at her house the world doesnt revolve around what she wants to eat when. EAT YOUR MF SANDWICH OR ELSE is mroe often my response. (and if you take offense to me yelling MF at my 5 year old A) shut YO MF MOUTH... and B) obviously it is a dramatic reinactment.... therefore MF is used to suggest I was frustrated... though I may have said, if you dont want a freaking sandwich when ALL WE HAVE IN THE HOUSE IS BREAD AND YOUR CHOICE OF PEANUTBUTTER OR NONAME CHEESEWHIZ THEN YOU CAN STARVE! <<>>

In short I agree with what the teacher did and I informed Samara of that and WHY I agree'd with the teacher and am not going up in arms about it. (though despite her picky ways, my child is luckily a 'go with the flow' type and accpeted her no sandwich then no chips fate with nary but a IM STARVING complaint.)




Can I stop here and apologise for my shitty typing skills??? I dont understand it, I spend as much time on the puter as before (maybe even more now that Im actually DOING the project I should ahve started ummmmmm in the beginning of the summer.... ). I just suck... I am speedy Gonzola.



Once Kev got home, he was all like, GET YO MF BOOTS ON BIATCH! and I was all, YES YOUR SUPREME SEX GODINESS.

Once Kev got home we got ready adn all walked to the mall area. We went to subway (yum) Samara turned in ehr free kids meal slip and got a balony sandwich and juice box. (yes, i know), Kev got steak and cheese 6 inch and I got a FOOT LONG MONSTER of a veggie delight (with toooo much MAYOOOO) i only ate half and saved the rest for ohhh about an hour ago. YUM.

Then liquidation world.

Then Walmart.

Kev bought Fall Out 3 and got a littlest pet shop for Samara. She asked very nicely if wed buy her something. She got one with a little pile off poop, newspaper, and a scooped. TOO FRICKING CUTE. and wierd.

Then we went grocery shopping YAY and home again where we are now.



Remind me to tell you about my project, Lazy blogger is kicking in.


****** Yes I did say pile OFF poop and SCOOPED. It wasnt your imagination.

2 comments:

steenky bee said...

Sometimes Subway CAN be delicious. I have a thing where I need to watch the "sandwich artist" make my sandwich. You know, my criminal roomate, Krisann worked at Subway. I lived on Spicy Italians (the sandwich, not the guys) throughout college. Also? Isn't that a new picture on your mast head? I thought so!

steenky bee said...

ALSO? How first was I? SO FIRST!

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products