When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Teletech

I worked at Teletech when it first opened in AMherst. FIRST WAVE! I was chosen out of hundreds of people who applied at our first call center.
I worked there on the floor for 6 month through many system failures, policy changes, management changes and oportunities for advancement. I enjoyed my job. :)

Samara was about 18 months or so (not quite 2). I was working until 4 AM 5 - 6 days a week and the only babysitter I could get to watch her was supposed to keep her until 10 AM so I could sleep but kept dropping her off at 7:00 AM. I wasnt getting enough sleep and was constantly sick. I was having anxiety, panic and bronchitis attacks constantly from not sleeping. It was awful and I couldnt handle it so I left for "medical" reasons on good terms.

Ive always held Teletech as a job I could get in a heartbeat if i needed one for whatever reason and recently Kev and I decided that us being poooooor folk and getting farther and farther behind was plenty of reason to get a job. The 5-10 guaruntee'd shift was definatly a deal maker. I will only need to rely on babysitter for the first month. Kev is off before 4 everyday and will be here in plenty of time, he will keep the kids while I work.

Were going to work at paying off our bills and gettign ahead and building and rebuilding credit :):)


Wondering what a Keener is???????? huh huh???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be prepared for a lot of change since then. I've only been there 3 weeks and we've had a bunch of stuff cheange on us and they had to come in and redo the training we just had on the subject...lol.
You'll like Laura though. She's a good trainer.

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products