When we do, we try to do good...

Friday, November 14, 2008

OKAY ALREADY, im blogging

To start out.

To teh chicky who commented on the cats post...

DONT YOU KNOW A BLOG ABOUT STUPID SHIT WHEN YOU SEE ONE?

I dont blog to TEACH YOU ANYTHING.

I blog to entertain myself and possibly the 1 person in the WORLD who mistakes personality flaws for funny or clever. (You know who you are)... :):)

DUH. Want to learn soemthing? Go here: http://lentilsandrice.blogspot.com/
Go now.... dont turn back.

monster at teh end of this book and all.



whatever,


ANYWAYS.

WORK STINKS. actually I love it and wish I could continue but sadly I miss my rotten children too badly and when I get home its hell at home. Poor donavan doesnt know where i went or why so he screams... he screams HAPPY first to see me. Then screams when i try to put him down again... then screams while hes up... WHy? Donnno...

So im trying to make it the first 2 weeks of training to make it have been worth while them im leaving and staying home again. I can handle budgetting until theyre older. I miss them and while i dont HAVE to work im not going to. So :P:P


What else is new?

nothing.

WEEKEND OFF HECK YEAH.

got KFC for supper. they ahve a new meal especially for my family. Itsa variety thing. for 29.99 it had 8 pieces of chicken, 4 strips, popcorn chicken, fries, gravy, and 3 salads.
Great cause I dont eat "chicken" on the bones with fat and goo and skin and stuff. EW. dont get me started. its nasssty.

:):)

1 comment:

steenky bee said...

Oh I know who I am. :)

Also, I am so seriously considering trying that Guitar Hero box special at KFC. Looks yummy. Gravy. Sorry that work sucks. But you know what doesn't suck? Gravy.

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products