When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Riddle me this, Batman

As I was pondering how different Kev and my taste in the same genre of movies is I got to thinking about my favourite movies. (Thats He isnt as hot on of course).

We both love horror movies. BUT. He loves the old black xmas and oldies by Lucio Fulci. I love the alien movies, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloweens, and the occasional slasher flick. That type of deal. I guess in short he is more traditional and I am more cheesy. (Heck, my favourite movie EVERRRRR is The Running Man. I love teh old Batmans, and hes more into the new. FRICKING love Michael Keaton, he enjoyed Christian Bale.

Which brings me to the eternal question.

Who is your favourite fictional character? And dont cheat, I want to know why. Analyze it a bit, c'mon, youve got time.

Me?

Ellen Ripley from the Alien movies. She is such a strong character who "handles" everything thrown at her. She is in control yet completely woman ;)
While watching the movies I think, what if it were me in that situation, could I act as she does? So selfless? I think I have a girl crush.

;)

I watched most of Aliens and all of Alien 3 tonight. I think tomorrow I am going to watch Alien. I havent seen that movie in YEARS. I dont even remember it.

2 comments:

Debra-Dawn said...

interesting...

hmmmmmmmmmm...

i thought long and hard, and its Iroh from the Avatar series...

Iroh was always so calm... never got upset...

i want to be more like him...

steenky bee said...

Running Man? The one with Richard Dawson? I love that show! Love it! If that's not the show you speak of then I shall slink away embarassed that I TOTALLY LOVE THAT SHOW!

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products