When we do, we try to do good...

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Is This My Child?

Samara was up last night puking so I am keeping her home...

but she doesnt want to stay... I would be all about sending her except that she puked in her hair (on her braid). I rinsed her off last night but she needs it washed and so home she will stay.

Ive got a tired headache and somehow donavan got into kevs cologne. I am going to be the one puking, ugh LOL.

Kevs supposed to be off today but he has to go in to workfor a few hours to finish something He is off tomorrow as well.

tomorrow is a meeting of the BFI. Baby friendly inititive. Its awesome. I cant wait. Im going to see if angela will watch donavan though. Its a little early to expect kev to on his day off.

And I forgot. Im meeting with donna on our mysteriuos project beforehand. UGH. I shoiuld get somehting done on it today.

What is it, you ask again?

should I say tell you later again?

Basically I am helping her facilitate a program on the way that media presents women to children (girls) and how to spot the signs. et :)

Go feminism.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products