When we do, we try to do good...

Friday, November 21, 2008

Donavan Gets In On The Video Blog Thing

To elaborate:

My landlord is supposed to pick up my late rent today (this morning). He passed us as I was walking Samara to school. No word since so I am thinking maybe he thinks I went out and therefore wont be home???

I would like to go uptown and search out some new wool today but it is FREAKING FREEZING out. So my ass is staying home.

My parents bought donavan new boots yesterday too which was awesome. my kids are ready for winter. Today I am going to search out all of our hats and mittens. Samara lost 2 hats in teh house yesterday. GRRR. donavans main hat is missing and kevs toque and my hat are awol too. Im goign to see if i cant fin d a needle and thread to bind my completed rug today. Right now I am working ona rose wallhanging as a christmas gift. shouldnt take long to do. I have so many plans but NO WOOL. blah.

Kev and I are finally sharing a bed again LOL. mind you donavan is there too but at least kevs not on the couch. We have a tiny double bed. it super sucks. even when i was single I had a bigger bed.

Christmas parade is tomorrow night. Half of me is excited cause I love parades, the other half is horrified becuase the noise of it gives me panic attacks. explain that, eh.

Well, shit to do and all.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products