When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wow So Tired

Just that. Wow I am so tired.

I want to take a nap ut I dont nap well. I get nausious and sickly when I wake up.

Samara is home now and donavan is at brendas for the weekend.

I wish I had an elastic but I dont.

LOL.

I was going to write and actual blog but Im too tired. LOL.

Im going to take Samara to Frenchies. MWAHAHA. I have a few dollers left over from my 1 week pay cheque. Might as well enjoy them.

Plus we borrowed Samara's 5 bucks last week so Ill let her get a toy, a book and Im thinking a wintery item ;)

Yes I am a control freak but it is too close for xmas for a dollerama excursion.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Your blog is looking all lovely.

I don't nap well either I hate the sickly wake up feeling but I still have a nap on the rare occassion an opportunity present itself.

I can't help myself. I love sleep.

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products