When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snowy Day


It snowed again last night.


Super snow.


Half of me wants to that the kids out to play for a little bit.... the other half is bitchslapping that half and screaming, "LEAVE ME INSIDE." I am queen of good intentions. The kids owuld love to go outside but I would be cold and bored in no time at all. Donavan would go nuts and try to escape or drown in teh snow and drive me nuts. Samara would want to stay out all day. I am too scared of all the ways a child could die outside in teh winter and could never leave her outside by herself. Thats the shitty thing about living upstairs.


I ahve a great and easy recipe for pretzals but i dont know if I have enough flour... or any flour.


Kev was supposed to work this morning but sherry first called to tell him to cab up to work and tehn a few minutes later she called to say dont come in, shell call him in a few hours. Noone could get to work. He works at teh wandelyn which is just outside of town.




No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products