When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, November 3, 2008

I know I am showing off now arnt I?

:)

Like my new layout? Thank you.

Cant take all teh credit. I undecorated my house from halloween after trick or treating andf the kids going to bed. then I was tinking I had to get rid of teh black and orange I had going on on the ol blog. Then I said nayyyyyyyy toooo layyyyyy-z.

The DEB changed hers to the pretty aqua greenyness. And so to keep up with the jones-es I changed mine too last night.

WTG me.


Finalllly got my maintanence last night... too late to get anyone to take me to pay it, thank you very much.

fate would have it i am never going to be my landlord's favourite. after maggies this morning im going to go to the bank (PLEASE DONT BE TOO COLD) then I am going to let him know it is here ;) Then let him know I am not going to be ontime like i thought i would this month. No sirree. It sounded like a good idea to borrow 200 from kevs sister on tuesday and that combined with kevs 500$ cheque would pay our rent and I could pick up 50$ worth of stuff we need... Except we need too much. DIAPERS and MILK top begin with. theres 20$ plus wipes, 25$. plus god knows what else for 2 weeks of broke again. Nahhh.


well gotta go get samara to do her homework and dress everyone.

(Plus read teh online paper... remind me to call and cancel teh subscription today)

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products