When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Todayyy and AWAYYY

Went to Maggies Place today. It was the last "You Make The Difference". I demonstrated knitting (with karen's help) to Brandi. And vowed again never to knit again. Crochet on the other hand is getting another try. Its so darn easy and fun.

My landlord's man came over and put weather stripping on our back door. That should take care of some drafts back there which is awesome. He is going to check out our drip on a warm day outside and see if theres anythign he can do.

Had left over mac and hamburger for \lunch with donavan. Going to go get Samara in a few minutes.

God I am exciting.

Since jen mentioned it in an offhand way ;) Thank for the congrats adn all on getting away.

I was told yeserday that I ahve my funding and accomadations. Im going to be Karens partner. We're going to bum a ride with a health nurse (lol) and be bunkies for the night. Ask me how excited I am.


http://sites.google.com/site/nsfsngathering/nsfsn

This is what I am attending. Jealous???? YOu should be!

I am so excited. The second day there will be a forum on Peer councilling. As a Breastfeeding Peer phone councillor I am going to learn SO FREAKING MUCH.

2 comments:

steenky bee said...

Karen's partner? Like love partner? Whoa, Canada is more progressive than I thought. I'm just a little hurt that you chose her over me. Not bitter, just hurt.

Henri Etta Stevens said...

I had the best time on a Maggies trip with Karen. You will have a blast!

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products