When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Got 20 Minutes, Might As Well Blog

Yesterday was great. Took Samara to school then headed to teh stadium and met Debf or some walking. We superduper walked then Tara came and we slowed the pace for her. Deb left and Tara and I continued ona few laps. More walking today. Little birdie told me Henri and Deb would be there. (actually henri told me over teh phone and i just read deb's blog LOL). Tara is coming to get Donavan and I in about 20 minutes. I HAVE NO WATER BOTTLE damn it! There is NOTHING in my house even remotely like a water bottle in fact. If my GST ever came I am going to put some cash out on a good one. (any suggestions?)

Donavan is freaking out in teh kitchen. He was up before 7 this morning. Little brat.

Speaking of Brats, Samara has not stopped. She has decided suddenly that she is the boss and we are all just mean. Back talking and being disrespectful constantly. She went to bed last night at 6pm and got up in the same mood. I found somethign that worked this morning. I told her if she said 1 more rude, disrespetcful thing or talked back I was taking her "lady" away. Lady is her favourite stuffed toy. She stopped and didnt say another rude thing all morning (after teh mrning from hell literally.) I told her she had to go clean her room after school and if she didnt then I was taking Lady for that. And if she kept going it would be crawling doll the next day then rudolph and so on and she would earn tehm back on days she wasnt rude.

Ill let you know how it goes after school.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products