When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh Wow

Found another OLLLLLD friend on FB, one of my favourite childhood best friends (Right there with Jenn Walker from the year in Ontario!) Robin and I were friends in Dartmouth where I lived when I was 6-7. I remember her mother loved Bingo and she would take us to the hall with her and we would go to the Wendy's next door and get cups of water adn put all the free condiments in it and dare each other to drink it. I fell and skinned the HELL out of my knee on one of those excursions and BOY was my mother PISSED to know that we at 6-7 were allowed to roam free in the city while Robin's mother played Bingo.

:):):)

She is the only friend I remember bathing with. LOL. and I still have a glass cat she gave me.

Terry had brought home glass cats for laura and I and Ryan had gotten ahold of them and smashed them together. mine broke and I was so upset. The next time I was at Robins she gave me one off her shelf in her room. She had the coolest room with a Beauty and the Beast bed set.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products