When we do, we try to do good...

Friday, January 2, 2009

All About The Good Intentions...

I always MEAN to write poinient (spelled funny of course), interesting, and funny blogs but by the time I get here I am too damned lazy. Right now I am having baby cuddles so it is freaking hard to type. But my little heathen doesnt have time for me anymore so I ahve to take them where I can get them. (I think he is only over here becasue A) he is nude, B) I am wearing his dad's new robe and most important c) the robe is soft on his nekked bum. (see how c makes it less odd? yeah me neither).

Is it so bad that I encourage nudity in my babies? I know I feel gross if I wear a maxi pad for a week, poor babies stuck in thick diapers constantly ;) Yes babies pee adn poop but by donavan's age its not like they do it constantly. And I have Samara to tell me when he goes. (She is all upo on teh hosuehold news).

Hard to believe it is 2009 already. I am still writing 1999 when I write the date. That is scary.

It is Friday, Kev is back to work tomorrow, Samara back to school Monday. Monday I ahve to get my ass up extra early, bundle both children adn walk her to school. Save me.

Lets end on a painful note.

Last week I was playing with donavan while he was relaxing on teh couch. He grabbed me by the back of my hair and pulled me down (I thought for kisses... Nope). He straightened the oehter hand and WHAP DROVE his fingers up MY NOSE. Talk about POURING blood. My eyes were watering my nose was gushing adn I was laughing from the agony of it. Dont try it at home...

Beat that for the horrible treatment you get at home. (If youre goign to step up to teh challenge though I think you should note that not even an hour after I got a phone call and instead of passing it to me or putting me on the ready, Kev threw teh phone in a funny way, making it land, end down, on my shin bone as i laid on teh couch. Mean. (Did you like my commas?)

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products