When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So freaking cool

While bored today on Facebook I searched a few old names and sent a message (or 2 LOL).

Totally got a reply back adn she REMEMBERS ME!

This isnt a high school or jr high thing. This is Greenwood, 1994, I was 9 and she was the first in a long long long lonnnng line of children I would be told I couldnt play with. Celisha was a "bad Influence" and I didnt listen when I was hanging out with her. Oh and she gave my sister "the finger". Laura tattled, we lied, etc.

It was a crazy thing.

It was all:

me: Odd question but did you ever live in Nova Scotia?

her: Hi Lisa!!! Greenwood! its been a LONG time.


Is anyone else AMAZED when people they remember remember them?

and am I self imported becuase I think I am the only person with the mental capacity to remember old friendships?

Bah, Still excited!

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products