When we do, we try to do good...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

OWIE Can't Type

WOW. Had I known my arm would be this sore I would have stopped boxing yesterday. I cant even lift it to type. OUCHIE.

Maggies place tomorrow FINALLY. I ahve been waiting forever for this. LOL. We shall see how it goes. I am also very excited about walking the stadium with Tara. I missed it the last 2 days.

I took teh weekend off from Turbo Jam. I figure the days kev is off I will take off too (to avoid being made fun of by a big meanie.) I am just waiting to find out what days he has off this week. I am going to dedicate tomorrow to my meal plan (Once I am home). I need to find a pencil for Samara's homework too. Ugh. LOL. I thought I had one but aparently not?

I dont know what else to say, really...

1 comment:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products