When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, January 31, 2009

TODAAAAAAYYYY

Blog blog blog blog bloggy blog blog blog.

Well Ive been creating lately and feeling awesome about it. (Plus alot of reading).

Tuesday I bought the next book in my Southern Vampire Series. I re-read the first one again (Dead Until Dawn) and then followed directly by teh next one. (Call me Henri, I have finished number 2!!!!) I am dying until I can get the next ones... Seriously, if jackass miraclulasly pays me afterall I am buying them. (Because I deserve it, right???)

Few days ago I crochet'd a baby girl beret. It is so fricking CUTE. I cant wait to start one for Samara. I also made (am making) a pair of handwarmers. First time ive ever followed a knitting pattern. I was touch and go with purling so it was start and stop to begin with... But I managed to actually finish one then start on the second (ME! who never finishes anytrhign!!!!) The second is actually almost done.

Samara had a cute funny moment today. She and I watched Dante's Peak. All through the movie she kept saying that she thought so and so would die. and so and so and so on... then when the movie ended adn everyone was okay (cept the nanny...) she said, "I knew it would be a happy ending..." Umm no kid... you thought they were all going to die slow deaths. She was saying how volcanos are only make believe and happened a LONG LONG time ago... I figured it was a good time to teach her a little about earth so I told her there were volcanos in other places... She asked me where... I couldnt think of anywhere right then so I said I didnt know... and she promptly informed me, "thats because they happened a LONG LONG time ago..." Well duh. She is so funny to watch movies with.

We watched Gran Turismo the other day. It was an awesome movie. WATCH IT!!!! (lol) Troy is coming over tonight adn I guess theyre watching it again. LOL. I am waiting to watch pride and glory (or whatever)

1 comment:

steenky bee said...

Do these vampires have nice cars, live in Washington and abstain from pre-marital sex? If not, I'm so not reading.

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products