When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Blog... Not a Baby one Either.

So APARENTLY I havent been blogging enough and what I do turn out is just "baby blogs". LOL. Well here is a real live one.

Projects:

Yesterday I finished the cloth diaper I was makign for Donavan. It turned out great. Next one I will make longer though, maybe then he wont be able to pull his penis up and over. Besides that magical phenominon the diaper was a success. and super awesome if I do say so myself. I will post a picture when it comes out of the wash. (I just have to sew around the button holes.) I think I am going to try my hand at a rag quilt next :):)

Family:

All if pretty well. I am trying to sleep train Donavan and it isnt going BADDD. I took the mattress out of his crib. Samara was invited to a birthday... the mother of the child is extreamly annoying. I am hoping that it will be a party I can drop her off at. LOL.

Etc:

Ummm???

I bought 3 dozen or more historical romance novels at salvation army last week. I am in smut heaven.

I am currently playing virtual villagers. oh how fun...

UMMMM?

I ahve to go clean before i am driven nuts by donavan trying to eat wierd things... Like a big banana hairclip...

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products