When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How about something to forever change your mind about reading my blog

My legs are so freaking hairy right now it scares me. If not for my resolution to be more feminine and "pretty" this year (at least make effort) I would totally take a picture and show anyone who accidently ended up here! BUT since it is not nice to brag that I have the hairiest legs on the block (men included) I wont.

I was going to shave tehm last night in teh bath but then I got cramps and my period officially started finally I had to debate the whole sitting in the tub on day 1 of the automatic (but always late) removal of my uterine lining. (gee when I put it like THAT....). Needless to say I skipped.

I could shave them in teh shower tonight buuuuut
A) My last razor is JUST sharp enough to tackle armpits-groin, not quite up to the task of my legs. and
B) I do NOT ahve the balence to shave them in teh shower standing. There I said it. I am a freaking clutz when it comes to anythign not JUST STANDING ona slippery surface. (Like teh bathtub).

Well My rotten ROTTEN toddler is BITING MY CAT so i have to get off the computer and BEAT HIM. (metaphorically)

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products