When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday and all that Jazz

It was a year this month (Early January) that Donavan had surgery on his skull to remove the Epidermal Cyst. Scary time. He was 6 months old. This is his after surgery with his cute roommate at the IWK, Brookelynn. She had had surgery to make her achillies tendon longer a dayor 2 earlier.


More cleaning. Another day a doller less. Ugh...


I am really into reading historical romances again right now and I think after I finish the one im reading now I only have 1 left AHHHHHH.


I got a ton of laundry done yesterday. Slightly more to do today. Fricing bathroom sink clogged last night. Yuck.


Kev is home today and tomorrow and we are flat broke. Never a fun way to be. I am okay with relaxing but he is so wanting to do something but cant decide what. AND WE DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT.


lol


I am so excited about next week. I love having plans. Monday is maggies then I think were walking with tara. Drs appt for donavan and I after lunch. Donavan needs his 18 month needles. I need a refill on birth control before i run out.


Watched Mirrors last night. It was actually pretty good. Not as scary as i thought though (But what ever is?).



3 comments:

The Stiletto Mom said...

I needed a movie to rent tonight...I'm going to try Mirrors. If I hate it, I am blaming you. :)

I'm so glad your baby is okay, that must have been a very scary time!

Henri Etta Stevens said...

Well aren't you brave?? Bill had to walk me to the bathroom and stand outside the door EVERY time I went last night, curse Mirrors!!!

Debra-Dawn said...

monday maggies sounds good...

and maybe a walk afterwards...

right now i am getting settled in to watch armageddon...

:)

I got scraed of the trailer for mrrors...

and yu watched the whole thing...

Did you know that the trailer for the new transformers will be shown during the supoerbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products