When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, January 12, 2009

My Day From Beginning To End

I asked kev to get me up before he left at 6:30 in the hopes I wouldnt sleep in... Slept in. Got up at quarter after 8. Got the kids fed and ready to go by 8:45. Tara gave me a lift to Maggie's, dropped Samara off on the way. Maggies was normal :) Jennifer brought in a fake leather jacket that I scored LOL!!!!! Walked afterward at teh stadium with Tara. Shot the shits and all. LOL. 20 laps as usual. I really enjoy walking up there. Anyone know the hours the stadium is open to walk? Ill have to check for curiousity sake. Anyone walking tomorrow? I dont think Tara is, she has date night tonight. Maybe if nothing is happening tomorrow and it isnt FREEZING ill walk up. I just so hate pushing teh stroller through the snow. Have I said that yet? LOL.

Got 2 phone calls while I was gone. First from the school... I was thinking GREAT. Samara has Lice. Awesome. (It wasnt about that, It was just her homework book that we had forgotten). The second was from the lady I had been councelling. She was thanking me for my wonderful information :D:D GO ME. That was really wonderful :)

Had left over pasta with donavan for lunch. Did Turbo Jam 20 minute workout. I think tomorrow I am going to try another one. Make myself a schedule and mix it up :):) I am going to make a meal plan too, tonight, because YES!!!! Kev gets paid tomorrow.

Picked up Samara, Kev came home, Made MORE PASTA for supper. LOL. I ate a LITTLE bowl of it. I had english muffins (2) with jam while I was waiting.

Now I am going to play on here while I wait for 6ish. The I will bath the babies.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products