When we do, we try to do good...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Safe To Say

Coffee keeps me up at night.

I had such a hard time getting to sleep last night. Then extra early this mornign I was up. pluuuey. of course that meant that donavan was up extra early and was a little off. ugh. cranky kid for the day, just what ive always wanted.

I plan to dedicate today to launrdy first of all and secondly finding that stinking bankcard. I had a dream last night that the bank decided to revoke my over draft with my rent money in there leaving me with 150 toward rent instead of 650. See why I dont leave money in teh bank? Makes me paranoid.

It was freezing out here when I got up this mroning. (pretty lame statment but whatever...)

What else should I blog about?

I kind of feel like typing if only to avoid having to go get dressed when I still want to be in bed. oh, do i want to be in bed, what I wouldnt give to be in bed....

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

you should plan a gettogether at your place...

everyone bring somethign healthy to eat and you can tell us about your book...


is there maggies tomorrow?

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products